Friday 30 April 2010

First blog

Hi this is Lucy from Leicester attempting her first blog. So far I have been doing some reading about climate change but can't say I'm feeling particularly knowledgeable just yet! I have read up on pain management programmes in comparison to analgesics and they seem superior in quality in as far addressing the psychological and physical manifestations of pain. From there I contacted David and Frances further to find out if I was heading along the right track and they will hopefully point me to a good clinical contact in the field. I have also drafted a letter to the contact from David regarding our managerial option which will be sent on shortly (after being looked at by Rida and Mo!). I have also contact someone about PHEMS but have not heard anything just yet so I really need to chase that up about the deadline submission. I am also trying to reduce my carbon footprint and have done some dry runs on my bike!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment