Saturday 15 May 2010

Hi,

This is my second blog to let you know what has been happening in Leicester so far.

1) PHEMS - we have been having some trouble with this as the lady in charge was stuck in turkey but we are now on track. We have a contact for a clinical leader for our module who we will get in touch with. We need to decide whther our SSM will be phase one or phase two - probably phase one as it is less clinically orientated but the exam must be very stribgent for it. We need to meet up to discuss this porperly

2) We are setting up our own leicester google mail address so we can give it to people

3) Managerial - we have written and sent our letter to our contact for a managerial project to target in a hospital in leicester. We need to meet really before the meeting to discuss our "tactic"

4) Clinical project - I have now got a clinical contact who is interested but doesn't know how we will go about it in terms of method. I will be phoning him to brainstorm more in depth.

Targets: 1)Meet with Mo and Rida to discuss PHEMS properly and also managerial meeting
2)Set up managerial meeting!
3) Talk to mustafa about how my method can be conducted before I ring my contact.

P.s. if anyone has any tips on the clinical projects I.e. methodology that would be great!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment